This low fat single ingredient food topper is made of sustainably sourced whole rabbit (lean meat 80%, organs 10%, cartilage and bone 10%) along with a hearty dose of fur, and is ideal for dogs that need a good gut-cleansing.
The Rainforester source their meat from parts of the country where the species is causing havoc for their ecosystems. This is to ensure that their tasty meaty treats are having a positive impact on the environment around us.
Rabbit is a high protein ingredient that is a great source of nutrients, including vitamins A, B-3, B-6 and E. Mix into food for a boost of protein and a dose of gut-cleansing fur!
- Low fat, grain-free and high in natural fibre
- Fur is great natural way to keep guts clean and healthy
- Good source of Manganese for the development and maintenance of healthy ligaments
- Lean game meat is a good source of minerals such as iron, zinc, copper and phosphorus
- Provides vital amino acids for growth and repair
- No additives or preservatives
- Perfect for pets with gluten intolerances/diseases, eg. coeliacs
Nutrition and Analysis
Composition: Wild Rabbit 100%.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 53%, Crude Oils and Fats 7%, Crude Fibres 25%.
May contain traces of peanuts.